Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No TV for a Week

So I decided that television is the key to my lack of productivity. I love television. I will never be a person to say you shouldn't watch TV, but I know the amount I watch is probably unhealthy and maybe to the point of addiction. I've tried in the past to allow myself only one hour a day, but when I do that I just end up leaving it on. So, I decided to go cold turkey.
I have been off my TV drug for approximately 36 hours. The last thing I watched was Mad Men on DVR yesterday morning. Since then, nothing. I will say this morning was the hardest so far because I'm used to the "Today Show" being on while I get ready. Tonight when I get home from work will definitely be a struggle. I'm tired and my eyes are tired and all I want to do is lay down on the couch and watch re-runs. But I will stay strong! Let's see how I do in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails