There are certain stores that I love because there is ALWAYS a deal! Here they are in no particular order:
1. GAP-There is no need to ever pay full price at Gap if you have their credit card. First off, the store seems to just put everything on sale every other week. And on those off weeks, if you have the credit card, you get coupons all the time for deals like 20% off! Seriously, never pay full price here.
2. American Eagle- I love American Eagle Artist jeans and as if they weren't cheap enough already they are on sale very, very often. Also, check their website frequently because if they aren't on sale in the store, they will be online.
3. Old Navy-Once again, as if it wasn't cheap enough, if you are on their mailing list or own a GAP, Banana Republic or Old Navy credit card you will receive deals constantly on top of great all around deals like the WHOLE STORE being 30% off last weekend!
4. Macy's-This one isn't so much for clothes, but housewares and appliances, luggage, etc. Macy's has sales on this kind of stuff all the time so if you really want to splurge on that KitchenAid Mixer, just keep checking at Macy's because it goes on sale regularly!
5. Target-Okay, now this one is kind of cheating, but all those designer capsule collections...well, they're basically designer clothes on sale. Plus I have seen those designer lines go on sale at Target as well so keep looking and be patient!