Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lorac is GENIUS!

So, I'm kind of a makeup fiend and I am constantly on the hunt for the next best thing. Well, today I found it. Lorac's new Evening Out Complexion Kit is genius!!! Genius! Genius! Genius! It's an oil-free powder foundation on top and on bottom there is a little drawer that pulls out two shades of concealer so you can custom blend! BUT, the BEST PART is the foundation pulls up to reveal a sponge and a brush to apply the concealer. Now, I love my Trish McEvoy Little Black Books with their two concealers, but Trish doesn't give me a brush! I will now never leave my house without this compact. Oh, and did I mention the foundation feels like silk? Yeah. It's spectacular!
This will totally save me if I have to go from work to meet people for drinks or a class or whatever. Just very excited by this new product. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails