Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!



Happy New Year! I spent my New Year's Day writing down goals, cooking, napping and watching "House" DVDs. What did you do?
Thought I'd share with you some of my goals to get you brainstorming about your own:
  • Pay off credit card
  • Become a bone marrow donor
  • Yoga 2x a week
  • Go to Solvang (I've never been)
  • Cook one meal a week
I had many more since I used the goal template I showed you in the earlier post, but I thought I'd share just a few to get you started. I think your goals should be a mix of fun and serious. What would you like to change about yourself? What experience have you just put off but always wanted? I see my goal sheet as basically a huge to-do list. I love checking stuff off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails