Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mozzarella with Crazy Gremolata

Mozzarella with Crazy Gremolata

I adapted this recipe from one of Nigella Lawson’s. I made a few tweaks and I’m warning this has VERY strong flavors, but I find it delicious!

2 balls Buffalo Mozzarella

1 tsp. Red Chili Pepper Flakes

Zest of 1 Whole Lemon

1 Garlic Clove minced

4 Large Pitted Green Olives, finely chopped

2 tbs. Parsley

Olive Oil

¼ tsp. table salt

Cut mozzarella into ¼ inch slices. In a bowl mix the pepper flakes, lemon zest, garlic, and olives. Add the parsley, olive oil, and salt and mix again. Layer mozzarella on a plate and then spoon gremolata over the mozzarella. Yummy and colorful!

All my yummy ingredients

The finished product! I put mine in a tupperware container so I can pull out just a few slices at a time, but it would be a great appetizer for a party!


1 comment:

  1. This looks so pretty and I bet it tasted amazing! Nigella would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails