I don’t know if I’ve ever really said it, but I love Los Angeles. Though I talk about moving every now and then, I really do love this city and all the craziness it contains. There is always something new to try, somewhere new to go. So with that, I present my list of things I want to try in Los Angeles in 2010:
· The Tar Pit-there has already been so many write-ups on this restaurant and I believe it’s only been open a few weeks!
· Griffith Park Hike-Last year I did Runyon, this year it’s time for Griffith. I should probably start working out so when I do it, it doesn’t kill me.
· Umami Burger-apparently this is the new place to get a hamburger. Hmmm… I might try this one next week. I’ll let you know.
· Lucques-For crying out loud, I’ve lived here five years and still haven’t tried this establishment. It’s time.
· Bazaar at SLS-because who doesn’t want to try a philly cheesesteak made of air?
· Stefan’s at L.A. Farm-so it’s clear I watch “Top Chef”. He might have been a jerk on the show, but his food was always rated highly.
· Bigfoot Lodge-the original one. It just looks like a fun place to have a drink.
· Kogi Truck-I still haven’t been, but I’m dying to try their tacos. Their restaurant is opening down the street from work, so I’m sure I’ll go sometime, but I still want the truck experience.
· Yogaworks-I want to take a real yoga class. Simple enough.
· Golden State Cafe-another new burger place, but they are popular for their sweet potato “fries” and Guiness Floats. I will not be trying the latter, but I have a friend who definitely will.
· Brunch at Bouchon-I’ve had quite the memorable experience at the Vegas location, but have never been for brunch and they are known for brunch! I really am looking forward to this one.
· Explore Downtown-it’s seriously becoming so hip. I really want to go hang out one night and try all the cool bars and look in shops.
Okay, so that’s it for now. I know there are ones I’m forgetting. I’m sure there will be another list. What do you want to try this year?