Monday, March 1, 2010

Frazzled

Do you ever feel like life is spinning a little out of control? I do and I realize that most of the time I have no one to blame but myself. I let things get away from me. I'm a master to-do list maker, but a to-do list finisher? Not so much. Lately I've let things like television and playing dumb games on Facebook get in the way of more productive activities, or even other fun ones like writing you all here!
When I am responsible and actually do what I was supposed to I feel so much better. This weekend I finally picked up my apartment. I even vaccuumed which I absolutely hate doing. Once it was done though I was so much more relaxed and I could actually enjoy reading a magazine or watching a movie instead of feeling guilty about not doing what needed to be done. I guess it's really all about getting your priorities straight. This is something I definitely need to get a handle on now because in the coming months I have a lot going on and am realizing I will need to use my time wisely.
So my questions to you are, how do you waste time and what have you done to be better with how you use your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails