Saturday, March 6, 2010

That's how I started my Friday?!?

Yesterday I stopped for gas at 7 a.m. on my way to work. This guy pulls up on the other side of the pump and he keeps rolling his car back and forth and is staring me down. I wondered if it was because I had left my car door open but there was plenty of room to go around. I look back and he's still staring. He finally said something but his car was on and I couldn't really hear him. I said, "What?" And he replied, "I just said I think you're pretty." I said "thanks" in my normal, "I'm really uncomfortable" deadpan and he goes, " You wanna have sex or something?" Okay, it is too early to deal with this kind of stuff. I was so tired I just said, "No" and turned back to pumping my gas. He then drove off, but not before saying, "Too bad, I had an hour slot free."
I can't believe someone actually said this to me. Totally creepy, yet he was so calm about it my friends and I have decided he's done this before and it actually worked. Yuck. This is one of those "only in L.A." type things that make me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails