Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today I Ate...

I just started (like literally today) writing down all that I eat. I've tried doing this in the past and have failed miserably, but there is so much research saying this is a good practice to keep your eating in check so I thought I should give it a whirl again. I have friends who have whole blogs on what they eat, so it should be totally easy for me to do this on my own, right? I'm not going to jot down for you what I ate today because a) I'm not even comfortable yet with writing it down for myself and b) seriously, my eating habits are not that exciting. It is amazing though how even now, at just 2 pm, I totally forgot about some of the stuff I ate-like trail mix in the office pantry! I did leave out the M&Ms though so that's something. I leave on a business trip tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if I can even keep this up for a few days.

What about you? Do you write down what you eat and if so, does it help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails