- saw "The Town" with friends and then had coffee after which was fun. The movie was good, but not as amazing as I thought it would be. Plus, it was great to get the whole group of friends together. It very seldom happens that a whole group of us can hang out so that was nice.
- took naps all day and did pretty much nothing on Saturday. Tried out apps on my new iPhone including the Hipstamatic camera.(pics coming soon!)
- I now have a major obsession with the Doodle Jump game and literally had to walk away from the iPod
- planned my menu for the week and hope I will actually stick to it!
- met a friend for dinner at The Counter and am now sitting at Panera
This sounds like it could be one of the most boring weekends on record, but honestly, it has been fantastic. I got to relax and chill, yet got some stuff done like sorting laundry and buying groceries. All in all, the perfect balance for starting my week.