Friday, September 11, 2009

Downtown L.A. Art Walk

Last night I headed to downtown L.A. for the monthly Art Walk. My friend Koury was showing some of his photography at LoftSEVEN. Very cool place to be as it was on the roof of the loft building. I don' t get to downtown that often so it was fun to hang out and see such a different scene of L.A. Totally hipster crowd by the way. Very weird hair and everyone looks like they came out of an Urban Outfitters catalog. I definitely want to go back and explore more of the galleries. We just stopped at his show and ended up hanging out there the whole time. Oh, and a bunch of those "all the rage right now" food trucks were in the area too. I know Kogi, Border Grill, and CoolHaus all set up shop on the streets during Art Walk every month. I have to hit one of them next time too! But seriously, fun way to spend a Thursday night and being that it's free and there's open bar, the only money spent was on the $7 for parking. And in downtown, that's a steal!

1 comment:

  1. i live in little tokyo, pretty close to art walk. let me know when you come out here next.

    -Chris, your lost CT twin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails