Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Eating Prep Day 2

First off let me say it is SO time to go home from work and watch "Top Chef". And yeah, I am blogging from my desk. Whatev, my works done.
So anyways, did I mention that this eating plan I'm trying starts off with 3 prep days? It's 3 prep days and then 3 days of nothing but protein. Literally all protein, not even vegetables. I'm trying to not binge too much on these days and still eat whole meals, but there is a part of me that totally wants to go off the deep end and just eat a friggin' cheesecake! I will not succumb, I promise. If I do that means I would have that much more to lose.
I will say that even just 2 days into eating more vegetables and actual meals instead of just whatever I feel like here and there does make me feel better. And I discovered Trader Joe's chopped veggie mix that I just throw into everything. Last night I mixed a cup of chopped veggies with 3/4 pounds italian sausage (out of the casings) and then stuffed bell pepper halves with it. I baked them at 350 for 45 min. and they are delicious! Oh, I also sprinkled a little garlic powder in there as well.
My one treat for the day is going to be William-Sonoma Hot Chocolate for dessert because it is absolutely amazing! I'll let you know Friday if I'm having major withdrawals, but hopefully I can press on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails