Monday, August 9, 2010

New York

So I posted a bunch of travel guides on my other blog, but decided it was time to move them here. We start with New York:

So I could actually write a whole blog on just New York, but here are some of my favorites and some things I am looking forward to doing next time. There will be many more New York recommendations to follow...

Risotteria
Gluten-free and you’d never know. Their ceasar salad has a dressing so amazing that we asked if we could buy it. Plus, its on a great section of Bleeker and up the side street are a bunch of other amazing restaurants. Look up their address just so you can be in an awesome section of town if nothing else. But seriously, the salad and the gluten-free breadsticks are amazing!http://www.risotteria.com/

Magnolia Bakery
Yes, yes, I’m sure you’ve been. I will say they have now opened multiple locations and the new one by Rockefeller Center is great. I now get the Banana Pudding. It’s better than any cupcake. Seriously. I loved it so much I went back the day we left to order it just one more time.
Northern Central ParkOkay, I didn’t do this, but I think you should. At the top of Central Park there is this beautiful garden I never knew existed. I saw it in a book when we were there last time and I was sad it was just too late in the day to trek it up there. It looks gorgeous! Go and tell me how fabulous it is!

John’s Pizza
I still say this is the best pizza in NY. And though the Bleecker location is the original, I still think the 44th St. location is the better one. Great architecture and right in the heart of all the theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails