So here they are folks, in a somewhat particular order...
- Move apartments
- Get a roommate
- Get a new job-yup, I'm really putting it out there in the open-that's how much I need a new challenge
- Decide which church to go to and where to get involved
- Buy NO magazines and renew NO subscriptions except Entertainment Weekly. EW is my joy on Friday nights after taping. It's a simple pleasure.
- Workout 4x a week for 20-60 min. each time
- Somehow, some way give up my TV and internet addiction. Seriously, I come home, turn on the TV and open my laptop and do nothing but go back and forth from checking my e-mail to Facebook to Twitter and back again. Then I play Bejewelled Blitz because I didn't play enough at work. This makes me sound sad.
- Write 15 min. a day
- Do something creative for a half hour on nights I'm home.