Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goals for 2011


So here they are folks, in a somewhat particular order...
  • Move apartments
  • Get a roommate
  • Get a new job-yup, I'm really putting it out there in the open-that's how much I need a new challenge
  • Decide which church to go to and where to get involved
  • Buy NO magazines and renew NO subscriptions except Entertainment Weekly. EW is my joy on Friday nights after taping. It's a simple pleasure.
  • Workout 4x a week for 20-60 min. each time
  • Somehow, some way give up my TV and internet addiction. Seriously, I come home, turn on the TV and open my laptop and do nothing but go back and forth from checking my e-mail to Facebook to Twitter and back again. Then I play Bejewelled Blitz because I didn't play enough at work. This makes me sound sad.
  • Write 15 min. a day
  • Do something creative for a half hour on nights I'm home.
So those are the goals. The top ones are quite big, important goals and the main focus for the year. The rest are ongoing and things I'm trying to work on and hopefully will not be issues next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails